Use application rule set to control how Receivable will reduce the balance due of open debit items when you apply payments.
Multiple Reporting Currencies is a unique set of features embedded in Oracle Apps that allows you to maintain and report accounting records at the transaction level in more than one functional currency
mrc means multiple reporting currency,maximam 8 reporting curriences in possible in oracle apps,generely everyone having one fuctional currency, if u want convert the report into diffent currencies that only possible for eight currencies.
- INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSACTION BATCHES
- HEADER INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSACTION
- LINES INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSACTION
- DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSACTIONS
- SALES REPS OF TRANSACTIONS INFORMATION
- INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENT SCHDULES
- ERRORS IN AUTO INVOCIE INTERFACE DATA
- USE THIS TABLE TO ENTER HEADER AND LINES INFORMATION IN AUTO INVOICE INTERFACE PROGRAM
- DISTRIBUTION TABLE IN AUTO INVOICE INTERFACE PROGRAM
- SALESCREDITS INFORMATION TABLE IN AUTO INVOICE INTERFACE PROGRAM
Batch sources control the standard transaction type assigned to a transaction and determine whether Receivables automatically numbers your transactions and transaction batches. You can define two types of transaction batch sources:
All tables that starts with HZ_ are related to the Trading Community Architechture (TCA). In these table we can find all the information about the Customers, Organization, Person's.
From release 11i TCA came into picture in Accounts Recievable module, where oracle has grouped all the customer information at one place. Most important tables in TCA are HZ_PARTIES, HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS_ALL, HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL, HZ_CUST_SITE_USES_ALL, HZ_LOCATIONS, HZ_PARTY_SITES, HZ_PARTY_SITE_USES, HZ_CONTACT_POINTS. few to name.